- April 8: "Implementing Dodd-Frank 1502/1504," University of Connecticut, Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, Storrs, CT
- April 9: "Understanding & Advocating for the Democratic Republic of Congo," Swarthmore College, STAND chapter event, 4:30pm, Sci 199
- April 10: "Rwanda, 20 Years Post-Genocide," Colby College, Oak Institute for Human Rights lunch, 1pm, Dana Bullock dining room (NB, you will need to swipe your Colby Card or otherwise pay for lunch in order to attend)
- April 16: "You can't always get what you want (or what you need): real-world development research," University of Minnesota IPID, 3pm, Law School Room 20. RSVP for a seat here.
- April 30: "Scales of Development," United States Military Academy, 2nd African Symposium, 1pm, Washington Hall Room 5300 (NB, must have access to post in order to attend), West Point, NY.