this & that
- Kate has an excellent interview with Jocelyn Kelly on media misrepresentations of the trends in gender-based violence in the Congo
- A new, must-read Chatham House report on Africa in the post-G8 world.
- Jina Moore directs us to two Livingston Award finalists who were nominated for work on African subjects.
- Useful thoughts from the field on subjects who apparently adhere to two contradictory ideas simultaneously.
- Nigerian reaction to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- Corruption? What's the big deal? It's not a big deal, says Yoweri Museveni.
- How to forecast the weather without gadgets.
- How U.S. laws are really made.