"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


update on the last post

UPDATE: Jason has pulled the original post that was the source for this post. Apparently Eve Ensler only joked about purchasing the rape-deterrent devices; she is not seriously considering doing so. That's good to hear. As is the policy around here, when I find out something is inaccurate, I take the post down, so that's what I've done with that post. My apologies for the error.


Blogger dcat said...

Well then, you'll never work for Fox News, kid.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:07:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

That door was closed to me circa 2001.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:23:00 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not looking for it to happen, but I just wish Fox News would change its name to Fox Opinions and Editorials, that woud be so much more of an accurate and honest title.


Tuesday, March 16, 2010 8:57:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home