this & that
- Congolese and international human rights groups formally accuse Colonel Innocent Zimurinda of human rights abuses & ask for his suspension from the FARDC.
- The Speaker of Uganda's parliament says that the anti-homosexuality bill won't be withdrawn.
- Juba gets an electoral code of conduct. It's increasingly clear that this might just happen...
- Rachel visits Goma's shoe market. It's one of those things that needs to be seen to be fully understood, but she describes it well.
- Crilly's Laws.
- Luis Moreno-Ocampo: king of the matatus.
- This is what passes for news in the South.