"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


going to the ISA?

We're two weeks out from the annual meeting of the International Studies Association in New Orleans. (What could be more fun than New Orleans the day after Mardi Gras? Ew.) I'll be there to present the latest iteration of the pirate paper, which is now based on a mostly complete data set (God bless our poor, faithful research assistants, every one.).

I know several friends from the blogosphere and Twitter will be at the conference. Some of us have talked about trying to meet up in New Orleans to put names/alter egos with faces. If you'd be interested in meeting, please leave a comment below or shoot me an email. Also, let me know what days you'll be there. Right now I'm thinking early Friday evening might work for the most people.


Post a Comment

<< Home