this & that
- Oh, for heavens' sakes.
- Don't forget that you can help Ushahidi code incoming SMS texts from those in need of help in Haiti. Creole speakers are urgently needed as most of the messages are in Haiti's dominant language.
- "Nobody wants your old shoes: How not to help in Haiti" from Alanna Shaikh, guest blogging at Aid Watch.
- Interesting post on the logistics of getting aid to Haiti.
- Some great guidelines for donating medicine to Haiti (or anywhere else, for that matter).
- Pics from the Miss North Kivu 2010 pageant.
- Why are most professors liberal? It may be for the same reason that most nurses are women.
- The biggest lies told by American politicians and politicos in 2009.
- What Dr. King thought after "I Have a Dream."