this & that
- Owen Barder's piece on the potentially lethal effects of over-targeted foreign aid is a must-read.
- Capital FM's got your copy of Kenya's new draft constitution (HT: @kenyanpundit)
- This is a cool map of global corruption.
- "Dying in Pain a Reality for Most Africans" (HT: @rachelstrohm)
- Who's Afraid of the Terrorists? A new blog.
- The romance of dating a pirate (HT: @rachelstrohm)
- I didn't know that Seward's Folly is a myth. Neither, apparently, does Sarah Palin.
- Quote from Bill O'Reilly: "I don't care about the Constitution!" The heart don't lie.