"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


it's friday morning and OU sucks!

Apologies to all the international readers out there who count on Texas in Africa as a source of information about African politics and development & security issues, but this is a Very Important Weekend for Texas Longhorn football fans. And if this is our competition, I'm confident that everything's going to be okay:

(Thanks, Ben!)


Blogger Gary Snowden said...

I couldn't agree with you more, TIA. Hopefully Colt and company will bring their A-game this weekend to the Red River Shootout.

Friday, October 16, 2009 1:16:00 PM

Blogger euphrony said...

Yeah, well I think they both suck. Too bad my school can't find a defense to put on the field . . .

I'm currently in a totally different football hotbed - in Madison on game day, and it's homecoming. Cold and crazy!

Saturday, October 17, 2009 9:02:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home