this & that
- Broadband is coming to Rwanda.
- Clashes between SLA rebels and government troops are occurring in northern Darfur.
- And in South Sudan, ethnic violence is on the rise, with terrible consequences.
- This blog is currently the top Google hit for a search on "constructivism in Darfur." I have no idea how that happened.
- Speaking of social construction, Kate finds a really ridiculous headline. At least there were no references to lions, even though, as one of her commenters points out, the article says that the DRC borders Senegal (paragraph 8).
- Here are some awesome pictures of Liberia's most popular domestic news outlet.
- A grassroots Hispanic movement pressures CNN to rein in Lou Dobbs's anti-Hispanic rhetoric. It's about time.