this & that
- Duncan Green has an excellent summary of all that's happening in preparation for December's Copenhagen climate summit.
- Uganda Talks is covering the riots that started in the country on Thursday.
- Adieu, One Laptop per Child. (HT: Chris Blattman)
- Bongo's legacy for Uganda.
- Turns out when your country lacks a functioning judicial system, people will take matters into their own hands.
- Bill Easterly provides some helpful visuals of the lack of trade & connectivity linkages that make it difficult for African economies to compete.
- Seven Falsehoods about Health Care from nonpartisan Factcheck.org.
- Glenna adds to the list of ways you know you've been overseas for too long.
- Margaret Thatcher yelled at me once, so I've got a good reason for not liking her. But Maggie was a Commie-lover?!? Or at least such a hard-core, cold-hearted realist that she wanted to maintain the balance of power?!?