"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


this & that


Anonymous D. Watson said...

Have you considered adding a search bar to your blog? Would've made my searching so I can properly link back to you more efficient.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 2:34:00 PM

Blogger nneoma said...

"Alanna has a new global health blog!..."
Had no idea. Was only aware that she now longer blogs at change.org
Thanks for the link...

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 7:05:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Hey, D., you should see a "search blog" slot on the silver toolbar at the top of the page. If you don't see it, let me know what browser you're using, etc. and I'll try to figure it out. I'm unfortunately not very tech-savvy.

Nneoma, glad to help!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:25:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home