this & that
- A haiku to Cipro, the magical drug that kills everything.
- Speaking of drugs expats like, Alanna Shaikh has a post that sums it up. Amen to her comments on Immodium being ONLY for those days involving long-distance/time-consuming travel.
- DfID allocates 20 million pounds to land tenure regularization in Rwanda.
- So you want to make a video about humanitarian aid in Africa...
- Lines that get no sympathy from professors - and why.
- The probability that your vote makes a difference in an American presidential election? 1 in 60 million. Unless you live in New Mexico, Virginia, New Hampshire, or Colorado.
- Oh, this made me laugh.