"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

8.10.2009

admit it

You're completely jealous of my awesome new totebag that arrived in the mail last week, right? Thanks to my good friend Melissa, who took time out from her 18-month fieldwork stint in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania to send it my way.
("Love and Peace")

(If you want one of your own, email the wonderful women of Nairobi's Amani ya Juu. I am sure that they would be more than happy to send you one - and they now have a DC shop!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tauratinzwe said...

I love it!!

Monday, August 10, 2009 5:45:00 AM

 
Anonymous texaswatch said...

This is, indeed, original. I've heard of many adventures out of the ordinary happening in Texas state.

Monday, August 10, 2009 6:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home