"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


living well is the best revenge

Having endured a morning of absolutely atrocious customer service from my price-gouging bank, I really appreciated this little bit of revenge for bad customer service from a passenger who was wronged by United Airlines. Thanks to my friend Jeff (a United employee) for sending it along. Ladies and Gentlement, I present to you a catchy new tune entitled "United Breaks Guitars":

The WSJ is right; United just lost way more than $3500 in bad publicity.


Blogger Lauren said...

I feel like the fake 'staches and sombreros cheapens the message somehow with unnecessary ethnic stereotyping, but the song is so catchy and the moral so true that I will keep PC out of this one. Thanks for sharing!

Thursday, July 09, 2009 7:33:00 AM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Good point, Lauren. They're apparently Canadian. I don't know if that excuses it or makes it worse.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:23:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home