this & that
- I never thought I'd say this, but I kindof want to "work" at Skadden.
- Al Franken wins Minnesota's Senate seat. At least until Coleman files an appeal.
- This seriously made me cry. I'm a wimp. I don't even like those shows.
- Ramey done ended up on the T.V. over the Rep. Betty Brown flap (which even made Weekend Update!). You should totally vote for him someday.
- The good news: most Americans don't really care what Dick Cheney thinks.
- Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas unplugged. News flash: he's not sure how he feels about rights. Good thing the highest court in the land doesn't deal with those on a daily basis.
- There's no other way to say this: Stephen Colbert frees his Jews (HT, Ben).