this & that
- The times, they are a'changing. At the Defense Department, no less.
- Via Africa is a Country, here's the first five minutes of what looks like a heartbreaking film, Has God Forsaken Africa?
- We have a standoff with the pirates.
- People who interrupt conversations to text message are beyond rude. Beyond.
- Today's the Big Day in Georgia. Julie's still there and will be covering it for us here. (You should seriously check it out. How often do you get to watch an attempted revolution being blogged?) No word on whether she's watching Tbilisi's most popular new reality show.
- Classy. (To be fair, these guys aren't from Waco. Houston is like that, you know.)
- It's time for "One Shining Moment" over at the Other March Madness Tournament.
- This is stupid.