"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


this & that


Blogger Charlie Mac said...

Is it considered to be a tax cut when the tax revenue falls because of a dying economy? When people lose business and income and jobs they pay less taxes. Thus all taxes are cut, including income, business, corporate, and sales taxes. So in my book Obama and the Democrats will certainly orchestrate the biggest tax cut in history.

Friday, February 13, 2009 8:58:00 PM

Blogger Michael said...

What I find funny is that Obama has said that Bush's economic policies didn't work (which they didn't), and that He [Obama] has a different policy. I'm almost certain that Bush's only economic policy was tax cuts and spending increases. Don't get me wrong, I love tax cuts, but only if paired with spending cuts.

How long can we continue to cut taxes and increase spending?

Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:10:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home