this & that
- For the record, I am firmly opposed to returning DKR to astroturf.
- People who spend their time worrying about public art in places where thousands of children die of preventable diseases kindof bug me. Not that there shouldn't be beautiful things in the slums, but that money would be much better spent getting those kids out of the slums and into safe and affordable housing. These people don't listen to me.
- If this isn't a ringing endorsement for why KBH will be a better governor than Goodhair, I don't know what is.
- A friend who shall remain nameless participated in the Idiotarod last weekend. His team, The Real Housewives of Long Island, finished in 21st place. They wore Snuggies. And bouffants.
- Things aren't going so well with respect to U.S.-Kyrgyzstani relations in the military relations sphere.