tuesday this & that
- Corruption? In Chicago politcs? Nooooo.......
- I'm okay with classifying the "naked man with a sword" as not guilty by reason of insanity.
- Here are some very cool signs from around the world.
- "Why all this anger about helping the poor?"
- The global economic downturn has far-reaching consequences for the Congolese, including the loss of up to 300,000 mining jobs.
- Speaking of the Congo, Nkunda's representatives are meeting with Congolese government officials in Nairobi. This is the first time the two sides have had talks. It is an important and necessary step if there's ever to be a lasting peace.