"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


holiday gift time!

Well, I know we've all been waiting with baited breath for this: here are Joe the Plumber's holiday book gift recommendations.


Blogger David McCullars said...

So he's writing a book, and he has a website for his "movement": http://www.secureourdream.com.

I got a chuckle from his take on who is to blame for our current financial crisis (http://www.secureourdream.com/pages/we_the_people.html). It's apparently all been because of corrupt government. Anyway, I can't wait to see what his organization is going to do ... wink, wink ...

Friday, December 05, 2008 12:51:00 PM

Blogger Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Saturday, December 06, 2008 12:59:00 AM

Anonymous denisontexas said...

Well - I've got some extra Joe the Plumber bumper stickers I'm giving away.

Any takers - just pay for the stamp.

Monday, December 08, 2008 9:38:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home