Election updates and analysis are aplenty this morning:
- Burka has the D's only gaining three seats in the Texas House. He's more reliable than BOR, that's for sure. As he points out, we'll know if Craddick has enough votes to hold onto power if he gives us a list of names of his supporters. If he doesn't have it, he won't release a list.
- Georgia's vote totals are awfully low considering how high turnout looked. Did the absentee and early votes get counted? Will there be lawsuits?
- The polls were mostly dead-on. Amazing how that's not headline news.
- The view from Los Angeles made me cry. Again.
- The view from those who fought for civil rights.
- The world likes us again.
- "Barack Obama is neither the messiah, nor the antichrist."
- The Onion does, too.
- Good to know that there is Very Important Research into voter preferences going on at Yale.
- Yesterday's Supreme Court oral arguments had to be among the most amusing ever.