tuesday this & that
- Well, it's good to know that Baylor's hiring professors who don't appear to understand church-state separation, biology, or religion terribly well. (To be fair, I think their points about teaching the history of science might be a good middle way in this whole messy debate over science standards in the Texas public schools curriculum.)
- Tom DeLay doesn't really like McCain. Best endorsement I've heard this cycle.
- An interesting piece on the granting of refugee status for gay African musicians.
- Google is mapping Africa, and they need our help.
- Eritrea has been on my list as a vacation destination for awhile now. Here's an article that shows why.
- Ralph Stanley does a great ad for Obama's campaign in Virginia.
- Gender discrimination really exists in income. Need proof? How about studying transgendered persons?