sunday this & that
- A very interesting chart of newspaper endorsements in the presidential race.
- How the distribution of the world's wealth has changed.
- Congo's diplomats in London are out of luck. And housing.
- It looks like the UN Security Council will send special forces and more equipment to the D.R. Congo. It's about time.
- Proof that Sarah Palin could have been appropriately outfitted for less than $2,500.
- Focus on the Family's political wing has apparently gone off the deep end. Wonder if they've read Romans 13 lately?
- Politico has released its list of the 10 worst political ads of the season. They're all pretty remarkable, but this is one of my favorites:
She is, of course, running in Alaska.