"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)



I've actually been to Fairfield, OH. B, one of my closest friends from high school, has family there, and she and I spent a week at her grandma's house one summer. It did NOT strike me as a super-racist kind of place. But you can't predict what people will do. The fact that his neighbors are alarmed is a good sign, I think.


Blogger LJ said...

We are a "white Christian" nation? Oh my. That's such a sad comment on where some of this is being taken.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 7:19:00 PM

Blogger David McCullars said...

Freedom of Speech is such a hard pill to swallow, especially when it comes from such utter ignorance and hatred. Too bad that neighborhood doesn't have an HOA.

Monday, October 20, 2008 1:26:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home