10 reasons today was pretty much perfect:
- The best pancakes anywhere, ever.
- Competitive kickball with a bunch of prep school grads under a gorgeous New England sky.
- An afternoon wedding in a field under a perfect blue sky.
- At which the bride walked down the aisle to an acoustic rendition of "Sweet Child 'O Mine."
- Dancing all night to the sounds of The Best Wedding Band Ever. (Def Leppard, Duran Duran, Van Halen, oh, my word, my feet hurt.)
- An afterparty that featured a "special surprise you don't want to miss."
- Which turned out to be a mechanical bull.