"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


10 reasons

10 reasons today was pretty much perfect:
  1. 45-35.
  2. The best pancakes anywhere, ever.
  3. 38-10.
  4. 34-7.
  5. Competitive kickball with a bunch of prep school grads under a gorgeous New England sky.
  6. An afternoon wedding in a field under a perfect blue sky.
  7. At which the bride walked down the aisle to an acoustic rendition of "Sweet Child 'O Mine."
  8. Dancing all night to the sounds of The Best Wedding Band Ever. (Def Leppard, Duran Duran, Van Halen, oh, my word, my feet hurt.)
  9. An afterparty that featured a "special surprise you don't want to miss."
  10. Which turned out to be a mechanical bull.
  11. 45-35.


Blogger Michael said...

Not gonna lie, I was surprised at the game. I didn't expect OU to give up that many points. That was an impressive win if I do say so myself.

Monday, October 13, 2008 8:09:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home