weekend this, that, & th'other
- Sarah Palin's got a pastor who says crazy things, too. He believes we'll all be running to Alaksa in the "last days."
- Did Sarah Palin try to ban books in her city library?
- This is a heartbreaking story about family court for children who are in the state's custody. A friend of mine became a foster parent this year and has learned far more about this stuff than she ever wanted to know. I have a huge respect for her, not only because she allowed her life to be turned upside down, but also because she doesn't just talk the pro-life line; she did something to help kids who are already here. She is facing a big decision about the two sweet girls she fosters and would appreciate your prayers.
- Only 59 days to the election. Thank goodness.
- Sounds like it's fairly miserable in D.C. today. Y'all hang in there.
- An antidote to all those women who go insane the minute they get engaged.