rock you like a hurricane
The sky outside my window keeps turning gray then going back to blue. I went over to the library about two hours ago and the wind is really picking up. We may get a little rain after all. Other hurricane stuff:
- One gets the sense that this could end badly.
- You really should go fill up on gas now. Seriously. For real.
- This is an excellent editorial on the selfishness of people who live in areas that are being directly hit, but who decide to ride it out nonetheless. I'm a big believer that you should never intentionally do stupid things that mean that someone else will have to risk his or her life to save you.
- This is scary and awful and nobody can do a thing about it.
- Port Arthur, aka the last outpost of Louisiana, will go under water.
- If you're looking for some tunes for riding out the storm, may I suggest the Librarian and the Attorney's excellent playlist from Rita.