"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


better than sonseed?

I don't think so. The song just isn't as catchy. But the breakdancing, I mean, inspired movement, is spectaculaire.


Blogger euphrony said...

I like the German village scenery.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 9:31:00 PM

Blogger the librarian said...

I saw this on Videogum this morning and laughed my booty off. Apparently, they are part of The Way International. Check out the Wikipedia entry about it.


Wednesday, September 10, 2008 10:32:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

No!!! We used to talk about The Way International when we learned about cults in Acteens.

Thursday, September 11, 2008 9:13:00 AM

Blogger Lindsay said...

I can't watch videos at work, but I watched Sonseed last night for the first time ... and I have a hard time believing that anything could be more wonderful than "Jesus is My Friend."

And I don't know if you knew, but Jesus is like a Mountie. He always gets his man.

Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:35:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home