"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)



from one of my favorite blogs, indexed:


Blogger UPennBen said...

So you think if there were no sandals, you'd have a McCain voter?

Friday, September 05, 2008 7:49:00 AM

Blogger Roger said...

Gosh, I had breakfast this morning at the Austin Club, a definite Republican hang out, with a pony-tail wearing (I assume the drawing applies only to men), Keen wearing, hybrid driving McCain supporter who is very active at Habitat for Humanity...

I didn't know he was such a rare creature. I should have captured him and taken him to the Austin Zoo so others could go and stare at this rare species...

But then, his Hybrid isn't a Prius so maybe he doesn't qualify!

Friday, September 05, 2008 11:24:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home