"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)



Sorry re: the lack of substantive posting on this blog of late. Next Monday is the first deadline for job applications, and these deadlines will keep recurring every two weeks for the next eight weeks or so. That means that I have to assemble an insane amount of paper (in different combinations, with everything customized to explain to each school how I am PERFECT, absolutely PERFECT for what they need), and, well, time's a little short. Here's a little something that's pretty accurate as to how I'm feeling:

Don't worry; I've got some good stuff in the pipeline, involving wild hogs, Baptist hymns, and me being publicly insulted on a podcast for the first time! And if I ever get a good night's sleep again, it just might get posted.


Blogger euphrony said...

Insulted on a podcast! How terrible! I hope it wasn't me on the Cross Driven Radio podcast. I've not had a chance to listen to it yet (blocked at work, busy at home) so I can't remember it I said something stupid or not on it.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 1:00:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Oh, no, it's crazy - a podcast on Ultimate Fighting. How I got insulted on a podcast on a about which I know NOTHING is quite the story.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 2:14:00 PM

Blogger euphrony said...

Can't wait to hear it.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 2:55:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home