"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


and i can see russia from my house...

I am SO tired of how overhyped Ohio State is this year. They sucked against USC, but, hello? Why were Herbstreit and Musburger so suprised? They were losing to Ohio University for a good bit of that game.

I finally reached the point last night where I just couldn't take it anymore and flipped over just in time to catch this. And, oh, am I glad I did:

God bless Tina Fey.


Blogger Michael said...

I'm so tired of hearing about how awesome the Big 10 is. That conference is horrible and has been for a few years. All they do is play powderpuff non-conference schedules, then beat each other up. Because they are the Big Ten, they automatically get nice bowl bids, then get blown out repeatedly. See OSU in the national championship game the last two years. I wish we could get beyond all the media hype of that conference and focus on real football (SEC and Big XII).

Sunday, September 14, 2008 4:45:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home