Ah, the DNC. A few thoughts on night one:
- Who on earth thought it was a good idea for Nancy Pelosi to talk about faith?
- Watching the Kennedys galavant on their sailboat is not the way to reach middle America.
- Michelle Obama can give a speech.
- Political conventions are so awful.
- The video feed Barack Obama thing is creepy.
- Who gave the 7-year-old the mike?
- If I'm the RNC, I'm very worried about the fact that over 35% of the room at the DNC are racial minorities. I have a feeling Minneapolis will be a lot whiter, and McCain won't get many minority votes.