"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


rock on!

I think we can all agree that this is a gift straight from heaven. And it's going to rock our Sunday School class Christmas party even more than last year's karaoke machine episode did (Those memories of "Butterfly Kisses" just won't go away, no matter how hard I try to forget.). I call dibs on Petra!

(Thanks to David for the tip!)


Blogger Elaine Hale said...

Hilarious! I should have seen it coming ... Is there Praise DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution)?

Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:52:00 AM

Blogger the librarian said...

Awesome! We are totally doing this at our party. I wish I still had my Stryper tapes so I could practice.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:51:00 AM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Elaine, I think there's a project we could capitalize on. Do you know how to rig a DDR?

L, I bet we can do something about that!

Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:10:00 PM

Blogger Ann said...


Saturday, August 30, 2008 12:35:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home