"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


Where in the World is TIA Going?

Assuming that I survive this week's grueling schedule, my vacation starts one week from today. Since I'm going somewhere interesting and fun, I thought we'd play a little game, which I will fondly title, "Where in the World is Texas in Africa Going?" Each day for the next week, I'll give a hint about where I'm going and you can try to guess. (No cheating for those of you who know me in real life and already know the answer to this question!)

Hint for day one: It's in another hemisphere.


Blogger haitianministries said...

Let me guess, this is a test to see if anybody actually pays attention to what you post, right? Hint #2 -- It begins with the letter "p".


Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:53:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...


Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:35:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home