"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

6.05.2008

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's the first day of summer school.

I had to get up at 6am. To be on the bus by 7:20, to get to work by 8.

I am so not cut out for teaching American Government at 8:30.

This is the eighth time I've taught the class. Which is a good thing, because I'm basically doing it in my sleep.

I am so tempted to go home and take a nap, but I need to be on campus until 7:30 tonight.

At least it gives me the whole day to work on my dissertation/try to avoid taking a nap. Right? Right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hah! Right... :-)

Thursday, June 05, 2008 3:17:00 PM

 
Blogger texasinafrica said...

Oh, my gosh, this is going to kill me. I became an academic to avoid real-world schedules!

Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home