"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

6.27.2008

weekend this & that

  • Check out which hypocrites are sponsoring the new Federal Marriage Amendment.
  • Somebody beat the DOJ at its own game, and that somebody is a falsely accused academic who's now $5.8 million richer.
  • I'm surprised that I haven't seen more on this story from the right-wing blogs.
  • A very interesting question. I can tell you that 100% of the hate mail we here at Texas in Africa receive (whether over stuff on the blog or writings on other sites) is from men. Women write, but it's always friendly and constructive. Come to think, I don't even remember a time when a woman has tried to trounce my ideas at a conference. Hmmm.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I don't see what is wrong with Craig sponsoring the bill. He just has a "wide stance" on the issue. ;)

Friday, June 27, 2008 7:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home