this & that
- Thank-you, sweet, 8 pound, 6 ounce baby Jesus in the manger! There will be an Arrested Development movie next year! No, really!
- Saints preserve us, the NYT runs a coherent story on the political engagement of young evangelicals that actually gets it right. Next thing you tell me, FOX News will report 75% news and 25% opinion rather than vice-versa.
- Sixteenth verse, same as the first in North Kivu.
- Like there's something wrong with coming to Texas for the weekend exclusively for the purpose of eating Tex-Mex?!?
- No straight man should be forced to see Sex & the City. (For the record, I liked it, except for the highly unrealistic ending. Yeah, it was a little cheesy, but the fashion was great.)