"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


pondering, pondering

An Obama-Clark ticket? That would win him the Kosovar/Albanian-American vote, for sure.


Anonymous Michael Westmoreland-White said...

E.J. Dionne makes a great case for Joe Biden as VP--a case that I think you would appreciate. I do think Clark is another good choice.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:06:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Sorry, but I can't stand Joe Biden. He's too full of himself. Bad experiences as an intern.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:38:00 PM

Blogger David McCullars said...

I'm gunning for Colin Powell. I think it'd be a very smart move, and I can see those two working well together.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 2:55:00 AM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

No way will they put two black men on a ticket. He's got to win Virginia, and the northern suburbs of DC won't do it alone. He's got to find someone who can appeal to the southwestern rednecks.

I hate that I'm so cynical, btw.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 7:56:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home