"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

6.30.2008

meanwhile, back at the crazytown ranch

Speaker of the Texas House Tom Craddick will have a Democratic challenger on the ballot this fall. At least Midland voters will have an alternative.

In other Texas political news, there's nothing going on in Texas politics right now. That's because it's hotter than Hades here in the Heart of Texas, and it won't get better for three months. I cannot WAIT to decamp to the other hemisphere for awhile.

1 Comments:

OpenID tikesbestfriend said...

Hot is right!

Our car has an outside thermometer reading on the dash. I got in it a few minutes ago, and it read 97 degrees!!! Oh my gosh, that is hot.

I wish I could afford some time in the southern hemisphere... That would be great!

Monday, June 30, 2008 4:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home