why i will never buy a mac
1. I am currently sitting in an Apple store in Arlington, Virginia, waiting longer than necessary for an appointment I made 24 hours ago. They're running behind.
2. This is because yesterday, mid-song change, my iPod made a staticky sound and then blew up.
3. By "blew up," I mean that it no longer does anything except turn the screen half black and half white.
4. An employee at this store wasn't very nice to me when I arrived and sat down for my appointment. I didn't say anything to anyone else, but the sales manager came, apologized, and hugged me.
5. I don't want to be hugged by a stranger.
6. This is the fourth iPod that has blown up on me in less than 4 years.
7. Why would I want to buy any more products from a company that can't sell me something that works for longer than 14 months?
8. Especially when I am spending precious VACATION time at the freaking Apple store in a mall full of eighth-grade tripping children behaving badly?