"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

5.13.2008

a little link lovin'

It's been awhile since we've updated the old blogroll here at Texas in Africa, and since it's vacation-from-classes time, now seems like as good a time as any. So ... if you read or link to Texas in Africa and I haven't linked to you and you'd like to be linked to, leave a comment with your URL and it'll appear like magic. Promise. Thanks for reading.

(By the way, I never cease to be amazed at the variety of people I get to meet by virtue of having this blog. At first it freaked me out a little, but now it's kindof cool.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Thanks for returning the link!

My blog is "Feed My Sheep" at:

http://www.westonsonline.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Katherine =)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 12:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home