"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

5.22.2008

life is so not fair

Steve the Lawyer is going to the Eurovision Song Contest finals in Belgrade this weekend.

We are Unspeakably Jealous.

(An aside - "tacky and kitsch" is exactly what makes Eurovision so entertaining.)

Anyway, aside from what I'm sure will be some entertaining, up-to-the-minute, private observations from Steve the Lawyer, I'll be relying as usual on Troubled Diva's coverage of the wonder of it all. (Although I'm starting to worry that perhaps he's not covering it this year, seeing as there aren't any posts up and the first semi-final was Tuesday. Whatever will we do if that's the case?!?) And hoping that maybe next year it will be in a country that won't bar my attendance due to the Republic of Kosovo stamps in my passport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home