"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

5.17.2008

huki-huki-hukilau

Austin, Texas is party central of late. There's something about three other friends turning 30 (and another turning 25) along with graduations and the end of the academic year that means that I'm currently on day 8 of something like 17 straight days/nights of social events. Somehow my body has adjusted to going to bed at 2am, waking up at 11, and still getting enough dissertation work done to keep everyone happy. Go fig.

Anyway, around 12:30 Saturday morning at the celebration of Ann's impending 30-something-ness, something really special happened. And despite the fact that these ladies may kill me (although I know Natalie is totally cool with it, and the Librarian said it was okay), I've posted it on the intertubes. Have a look-see:



Sorry for the shaky video. I was laughing so hard it was hard to keep everything steady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home