"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


you can keep your bitter cold

Kate Campbell is singing in worship at my church tomorrow. I am ridiculously excited. Seriously. You have no idea. When I lived in New Haven, I listened to Kate's song "South of Everything" pretty much every single day. I dragged my best friends there to see her play in a tiny little coffeehouse in Bridgeport because I love that song so much. Since then, I've seen Kate play at CBF and such, but that's it. I love her meditations on faith, race, the south, and life in general. It's going to be fantastic.


Blogger Gary Snowden said...

The cold has definitely made its appearance here in Missouri. We've had snow flurries on and off all day. I'm glad that your church is having Kate Campbell sing tomorrow. I've had the opportunity to hear her twice at CBF gatherings and really do enjoy her music a lot.

Saturday, April 12, 2008 4:19:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home