"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


let the madness begin!

Well, my bracket is entered into all six pools with various friends and colleagues. I'm a firm believer in doing ONE bracket, and you can argue with me, but I'll remind you that I am awesome at this, and I win the pool with my guy colleagues who enter six or seven brackets apiece. Only having one forces you to commit.

Anyway, my Final Four are UNC, Wisconsin, UCLA, and Texas, with UNC and UCLA fighting it out in the final and UNC winning. I have West Virginia taking out Duke in the second round. And, sorry, all, but I picked against Baylor. You have to keep emotions out of these decisions.


Blogger Roger said...

Good picks...except for Wisconsin....Georgetown will be in the Final Four...they are playing as well or better than anyone in the country....but I'm with you on UNC...although I think it will UNC and UT in the finals...

and...couldn't help it...heart wins...I picked BU knowing they would get creamed (which they did)

Thursday, March 20, 2008 4:36:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

As of 4:49, I'm perfect!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 4:52:00 PM

Blogger Roger said...

ah, pure sermon material..."as of 4:49, I'm perfect"...yeah...right!!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 5:24:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Oh, hubris knows no bounds this time of year!

Friday, March 21, 2008 8:58:00 AM

Blogger Roger said...

and pride goeth before a great fall!!

Friday, March 21, 2008 9:57:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home