"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)



Look! Kittens!


Blogger CharlieMac said...

I find the comment about "wishing endangered species would not eat each other" interesting. Thoughts such as that and wishing that "we could just all get along" drives the thinking processes of so many liberals.
Actually baby lions are made from the flesh of other animals, just as a cow's milk comes from grass.
God designed life that way. Man may be able to make individual portions of life better, but can not change the basic rules.
Mac McFatter

Thursday, March 13, 2008 7:32:00 AM

OpenID awesomeave said...

Thanks for linking - photographs there are gorgeous.

As to the above comment - I get why they said the thing about the endangered species (are hippos endangered? if so I guess they just don't get as much press) - they're already endangered and you hate to see it get worse - but you can't change nature. Also I'm not too worried about lions eating up all the hippos - I would not be surprised if that hippo was sick or old or something; they're pretty mean, aren't they, and lions would have an easier time with, say, a zebra, right?

I state this based on all my lessons learned straight from Animal Planet and Discovery HD.

Friday, March 14, 2008 1:33:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home