"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)



No comment, I just want to know what David thinks.

(And I seriously think Stuff White People Like is my favorite blog.)


Blogger UPennBen said...

I saw that blog for the first time over the weekend. It's great! I'm too sleepy to caucus right now...

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:17:00 PM

Blogger David McCullars said...

You've got me hooked on that blog. Everything they say is me exactly -- guilty, guilty, guilty.

But in my case I've been playing soccer since I was 5 years old and haven't had more than a couple years off at any given time. So I think that excuses my playing in an adult soccer league.

But it's absolutely true that I don't really enjoy watching soccer -- I just like playing it. I don't have a favorite team, but I did once see the Hearts (Edinburgh) play Celtic (Glasgow) in Scotland, so that's my token soccer story.

Busted again.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:40:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home