"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

2.24.2008

i am awesome

Because I won my Sunday School class Oscar pool, with 11 correct guesses. Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just a taste of the March Madness goodness to come, baby!

(BTW, how funny is it that the Coen Brothers now have a sketch for Roderick Jaynes?)

This concludes my bout of ungracious gloating. Until the tournament starts. Because my bracket is always the best.

2 Comments:

Blogger David McCullars said...

Yes, but this is not taking into account the 5 point deduction for leaving the party early. After you left, we voted, and it was unanimous.

Monday, February 25, 2008 1:03:00 AM

 
Blogger texasinafrica said...

Whatever. I know it hurts to lose.

Monday, February 25, 2008 10:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home