Lots of random stuff:
- The kids are so mad about the debate ticket situation that the story's made Time.
- It's still better than how SXSW is doing it.
- Huckabee's spending the weekend in the Caymans.
- Kenya will get a new constitution, which is a great start to solving these problems.
- Even if your Valentine's Day sucked, at least it wasn't this bad.
- But it was a V-day to remember in the DR Congo.
- Here's a great explanation of voting dynamics and other things to consider in the Texas Democratic Primary (aka, the reason I'm listening to Barack Obama tell me about health care ten times a day).
- Hillary has managed to tick off Vladimir Putin. He seems like someone on whose enemies list you wouldn't want to be. I'm just sayin'.