"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)



I am nowhere near smart enough to be playing around with my blog's design.

But I'm doing it anyway.

Thanks for your patience.

Also, if you're smarter than me and have suggestions on how to keep this background but change the rest of the template to something that matches, I'd appreciate it.

(Keep in mind that I don't understand technology. Or words like "script" and "xtml."


Blogger Amy said...

i really like the background. I've been wanting to change mine, too, i'm bored to death of it. but, I'm like you with all the uh, lack of knowledge?

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:24:00 AM

Blogger Kat said...

I'd be happy to help, but I don't know much about how blogger handles their template.

You might Google for "Blogger Templates" and then look through the results for a design you like...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:03:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home